Bindlex always tries to improve user experience with the services and items. However, sometimes technical issues occurs, in order to fix your problem you must contact us.
All refunds are received in Bindlex personal wallet.
To help you understand how our refund policy works, we’re providing some resources to help you find the right answers for your problem.
- Item is low quality or it’s not working
- File is corrupted or cannot unzip
- I do not have necessary program to work with purchased item
- I’ve purchased a wrong product or license
Item is low quality or it’s not working
We can’t process your refund in the following :
- The software is in queue to be updated and fix your problem.
- You or external products modified the files structure.
File is corrupted or cannot unzip
We can process your refund in the following :
- If the problem is not solved in at least 3 days.
- If there was an misunderstanding uploading a wrong item.
I do not have necessary program to run the item
All of the programs you must have in order to use an item will be specified at the bottom of the item description. In that case, we can’t process your refund but we can guide you on how to install the necessary programs.
I’ve purchased a wrong product or license
In that case, we can’t process your refund. A single exception could be done only if you want to change to another version of the current product purchase only if the price is the same.